Please take the time to read on what we are doing with our safety protocols!
Health & Safety Protocols
Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. We have implemented increased guest room and hotel common area cleaning protocols and processes. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guests' needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe. Our hearts and thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus, those who are caring for them, and we send our deepest appreciation to those who are on the front line working to contain this unprecedented event.
We have stepped up precautionary measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have heightened our already stringent practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning. We are working to meet and exceed the measures based on the guidance of local health authorities. In doing so, we have implemented the following:
- We have allocated for dedicated team members to be specifically responsible for rigorous cleaning and sanitation of the entire property, prioritizing high-contact points such as common areas, stairway railing, door handles, reception counters, reception furniture, bathrooms and conference rooms.
- Rather than a full breakfast buffet, we are offering "cook to order" and "to go" guest breakfasts.
- All deliveries to rooms are done so with proper protective gear, whether it is food or amenities, and all food is prepared in to-go containers with no reusable flatware or utensil options.
- There is a limit of one guest at a time in the fitness center, and business center – while sanitizing all equipment, and business center amenities immediately after use by guests or hotel employees.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as the lobby, banquet rooms, and behind the front desk. The front desk is sanitizing the desk and all equipment after every guest interaction, or every 30 minutes.
- Only one staff member at a time is permitted to enter any guest room for requested service calls. We graciously ask for guests to exit the room while our staff works in order to minimize potential exposure.
- Although masks are not required on property, we do have them available at no charge for our guests.
- Regular training of our employees ensures proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19, particularly before and after any guest related interaction.
- We are updating guests and staff on the latest CDC information as it becomes available and implementing any new guidelines or recommendations.
In addition to these measures, we encourage you to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely. The World Health Organization has several recommendations to reduce exposure to a range of illnesses, including hand and respiratory hygiene as well as safe food practices. We are doing our part, so we kindly ask for you to do your part as well. We encourage you to stay home if you are feeling ill (high temperature, shortness of breath, excessive coughing, etc.).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Chief Operating Officer / Palm Garden Hotel