Please take the time to read on what we are doing with our safety protocols!
Notice of Accessibility
ADA COMPLIANT POLICY - THE PALM GARDEN HOTEL ACCESSIBILITY
Our hotel has been open since 1973 with new ownership as of 2012. Most recently in 2019, we started a complete remodel to better accommodate all of our hotel guest. When construction planning began, we made it a priority to plan around the existing site to add the appropriate ramps and most importantly update our rooms to ensure the comfort and direct accessibility for customers with disabilities. Should you have direct questions please allow our friendly staff to assist at 805-716-4200.
- Accessible route from handicapped parking to front entrance of the hotel and banquet facility.
- Accessible route from hotel entrance to our restaurant and lounge
- Accessible route from hotel entrance to public rest room
- Accessible route to guestrooms
- Accessible public restrooms
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM FEATURES
- Wider doorway to guest room and bathroom
- Outward opening door to bathroom
- Assist bars on the walls, alongside tub/shower combination
- Detachable handheld shower head
- Tub/shower chair
- Assist bars on the wall, alongside toilet
- Lower vanity counter in bathroom
- Lowered shelf in closet
- Additional easy chair in room
At Palm Garden Hotel, it’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Palm Garden Hotel is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. If you have questions, concerns or have discovered an accessibility issue on our site, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.