Stagecoach Inn Museum
Built in 1876, the Stagecoach Inn, formerly known as the Grand Union Hotel, was originally used as a depot for the Coast Stage Line and was responsible for all mail and passengers. It is a historical landmark and museum in California that is allegedly haunted and is home to the carriage house, pioneer house, Chumash Village, a nature trail, a blacksmith shop, the Tri-Village, a souvenir gift shop, and a replica of the Timber School that was built in 1889. Volunteers help out with the running of the museum and it's run by the Conejo Valley Historical Society.
51 South Ventu Park Road 91320 Thousand Oaks United States
Saturday13:00 - 16:00